Very soon! Launch of the first VR laboratory in Mariupol
As part of the Energy Literacy Implementation project, Kampov Technology, together with the USAID Energy Security Project (TEB), began developing new effective training courses in the disciplines Energy Security and Energy Efficiency and Energy Independence. This course is unique for Ukraine, because it is being developed by scientists of the Department of Electric Power Complexes and Systems of the State Higher Educational Institution "PSTU" and international experts of TEB, and it will contain practical exercises in a new VR laboratory, which will be created for students of technical specialties of PSTU.
We have ambitious plans for the next few months, which we will talk about on our Facebook page and on the PSTU website. What we will share:
• the process of creating an effective system for training students on energy security,
• stages of implementation of modern information technologies in education when teaching power engineers and students of technical specialties,
• ways of improving higher professional education in technical specialties,
• steps in the formation of an information base for the introduction and distribution of alternative electric power in Ukraine among the population.
* The Energy Literacy Implementation project was launched on September 15, 2020 and will run until January 15, 2021 with the support of the USAID Energy Security Project.
** USAID Energy Security Project (TEB) works with the Ukrainian government, the private sector and civil society to improve Ukraine's energy security, transforming the country's energy sector into a modern, market-oriented and EU-integrated growth factor. The projects aim to enhance Ukraine's energy security through parallel investments in the electricity, gas, district heating and renewable energy sectors.